Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:53:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>
To:        Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ghostscript error while making docs?

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Tom Rhodes wrote:

> 	Currently we are having a slight problem, although we cannot
> seem to pinpoint its location.

My "branches.eps" has this header:

  save countdictstack mark newpath /showpage {} def /setpagedevice
{pop}
  def
  %%EndProlog
  %%Page 1 1
  /setpacking where{

While other eps files have:

  %!PS-Adobe-2.0 EPSF-2.0
  %%Title: stuff.eps

The "peps" command also creates an empty branches.png, so the next
make actually completes.

The EPS file is created by ps2epsi, so I tried ps2epsi on more .ps
files and it looks like it doesn't like some PostScript level 3 files,
they all give the same error.

A good way to bump into this is to run "make release" which rebuilds
all the docs in a clean directory =)

--
jimmy