Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:24:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      Thomas Sappl <chris_scott@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Getting involved!

HI there evrybody!

After working with FreeBSD some month, I've decided to join the Doc Project
and getting involved!

But there are several questions:
first of all, do you currently need any help translating Doc to German
(that's my language)! If, then I'd prefer to translate maybe the
Installation
Process (I think, you need work there...) or something else!

Hope you'll welcome me and give me some work

Thomas

http://www.gmx.net