Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:57:52 +0200
From:      juro <xvudpapc@savba.sk>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Burncd

Hello,

I have a question. Does anybody know how to continue a session on a CD?
My burncd little util works but it gives me an error message, something
like prevent_allow illegal request. I used this command: "burncd -f
/dev/acd0c -s 2 data /cd.iso fixate".
I burned the CD successfully,  but that session was not visible, only
the first one. What am I doing wrong? When I mount that CD even after
restarting the computer I don't see that session. How do I continue a
session? Although the man burncd speaks about multisessions, I better
ask than destroy a couple CD's.

Juraj