Date:      Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:35:22 +0200
From:      "Peter Salvage" <wizard@sybaweb.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   cron assistance please

Hi all

Could someone please assist me with the following?

I want to cycle the mailog of exim every day, just after midnight, after
first emailing it to someone.

Using man 5 crontab, I saw various examples of how to set that up, and
there's a script in /usr/exim/bin called exicyclog that will take care of
that side of things.

Where I am hopelessly confused, is how do I er...well...call cron to tell it
to execute the script???

TIA
/wiZZ