Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:38:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Headsup! KSE Nay-sayers speak up!

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> (phk-isms)

I found Poul-Henning's comments struck a chord with me.  I agree with his
comments that a commit at this point would be premature, and that more
review is required.  In particular, it seems like his observation that we
need additional eyes and hands involved, which will give us more
perspective on the work.  This would probably be a good opportunity for
those relying on Julian to do all the work to look at what he's done, and
better yet, run it :-)  Before we can make the hard choice, we need more
information, and not surprisingly, that's going to require some
investment.  I think it's definitely an investment worth making, as KSE
offers a great deal of promise.