Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 11:24:48 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sydney (BUGS) meeting Sunday - we need numbers

If you're coming to the inaugural user group meeting on Sunday, could
you let us know soon if possible so we can break the news gently to the
restaurant? Last minute arrivals are OK, but approximate numbers will
really help.

Our intimate little chat over lunch has grown so much we'll have to ask
the restaurant to build a table to hold us all. So far about 15 have
said they're coming for sure. Let's take the place over, show them
we're a force to be reckoned with! :-) To add your name, write to our
BUGS list if you're on it or just reply to me, ASAP.

Mailing List:
send "subscribe bugs" to majordomo@welearn.com.au

Meeting Details:
This time it's at a Chinese restaurant at Hornsby, not far from the
station, on Sunday 16 May at midday. On the day we'll plan somewhere
more geekish for future meetings.
It's at Kwantung Palace (licensed but not expensive)
Cnr Government Rd (off Pacific Hwy) and Pound Rd, Hornsby
That's approximately 100m south of Hornsby Station.

(If you're coming on the train from the North/Central coast, ride in
the front carriage and make typing motions in the air so we can
recognise you :-)

Current group, list, and meeting details are always available by sending
a blank message to the info bot at bugs-info@welearn.com.au

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-