Date:      Sat, 29 Mar 2003 10:47:03 -0600
From:      Stephen Montgomery-Smith <stephen@math.missouri.edu>
To:        ctm-users@freebsd.org
Subject:   MAXSIZE in ctm

The cvs-cur xEmpty files are now too large for the current ctm to handle.  The
maximum size of files that ctm can handle is set by MAXSIZE in ctm.h.  As far as
I can see, the only place that MAXSIZE is used in the code for ctm is in
ctm_input.c, and it is only used to test to see if the ctm delta is too large.
I have a couple of questions.

1.  Do you think that the test for MAXSIZE could be completely removed from the
code, and
2.  If not, why don't we set MAXSIZE to be something incredibly large, like
(1024*1024*1024).

--
Stephen Montgomery-Smith
stephen@math.missouri.edu