Date:      Wed, 9 Jan 2002 10:43:05 -0000
From:      "Andy" <andy@tecc.co.uk>
To:        "Wilko Bulte" <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Oh my god, Google has a USENET archive going back to 1981!

> Instead of a heat gun I saw some adventurous people use an
> acetylene torch. Now that works quick ;-)

Lol, not "too" long ago I designed a PCI add in card for an imaging
company. It had quite a few DSPs and FPGAs on one side. I had no
room on the top side for the Vram chips so I mounted them on the
reverse side. Oh how I laughed when I watched the first two prototypes
come outa the machine with the 32 previously mounted Vram chips burnt
to the conveyor belt having fallen off on the second pass!

Ak