Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 13:38:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael de Roche <michael_deroche@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I'm Leaving

Now for my 2 cents ....

As it stands now, installation is pretty straight forward
and easy .... I have never had a problem installing!!!!

Why do you need a graphical install ... I like FreeBSD (and
OpenBSD and Debian Linux) because I did not have to go thru
a graphical install (many of which I found lacking in
configurabilty and choices) ....

Sorry if I sound like some sort of Troll....

=====
michael_deroche@yahoo.com

Extreme situations demand extreme solutions.