Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:38:38 +0200
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Alpha libs in compat3x

Hi,

With the sigset_t change and the bumping of the version numbers of libc
and friends, shouldn't we have Alpha libraries in compat3x?

We can do it like:

.for lib in ${LIBS}
${lib}: ${lib}.${MACHINE_ARCH}.gz.uu
        uudecode -p ${.CURDIR}/${lib}.${MACHINE_ARCH}.gz.uu | gunzip >
${lib}
.endfor

I have a commit ready for compat3x which add the libraries touched by
the sigset_t change. I can add Alpha libraries while I'm there and we
all agree on it and someone can give me the following -stable/alpha
libraries (I only have -current/alpha):

	libc.so.3
	libc_r.so.3
	libdialog.so.3