Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:58:32 -0500
From:      TrouBle <trouble@netquick.net>
To:        "Dr. Dave" <dave@sneakerz.org>
Cc:        phil grainger <phil@ozxpress.com.au>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wtb: user management and accounting system

Okay well we use Rodopi here and it has its limitations but is good in
other aspects
is this specifically for dial-up customers ???? if so you might get away
with it, cause it does automate alot of the processes and works well
when tweaked with FreeBSD and radius .... adding removing users also,
but like i said it has its drawbacks.

and it is expensive, but not outrageous