Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2002 09:11:18 -0600
From:      Justin L Boss <jlboss@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mounting problems

I deleted a partition from the front of my drive ad0s1 and FBSD was
mounting on ad0s3. after I deleted ad0s1 my FBSD became ad0s2. when it
boots up it ask for the root fs so I put is ufs:/dev/ad0s2a which mount
the fs in read-only mode. when I try to mount it in read-write mode I
get /dev/ad0s2a No such file or dir I can't make the devices in
read-only mode, I can't update it ether. help?