Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 13:47:43 +0700
From:      John Indra <john@office.naver.co.id>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 3Com HomeConnect ADSL Modem Dual Link

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 09:50:19PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:

>> Can -CURRENT work with 3Com HomeConnect ADSL Modem Dual Link?
>depends how it connects to the system.

I wanna connect it to an NIC, then use it as a media to connect to the
Internet.

I see in the handbook that there is a sysctl to force FreeBSD (-STABLE I
assume) to cope with that particular standard non-compliant ADSL modem, but
I can't find that sysctl in -CURRENT.
Thus, the question first showed up because, I wanna know whether -CURRENT
can work with the modem...

tq...

/john
Live Free OR Die