Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:53:02 +0200
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@axis.de>
To:        'Dick Arnold' <darnold@fgi.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: apsfilter-5.1.1

I had the same problem and patched the patch :)

You will get additional problems because apsfilter depends for
example on html2ps and this isn't located on the freebsd ftp server.
Or perhaps it is there but I (and make) couldn't find it.
Make couldn't fetch it from the "homesite" either. You've got to get
it manually.

Alex