Date:      Sat, 3 May 2003 17:29:55 -0400
From:      Brian Ledbetter <brian@shadowcom.net>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Periodic email about security notifications

Giorgos,

That looks really awesome!  I think you may be able to accomplish this
with /usr/bin/fetch (which _is_ a part of base), though.  If you'd like,
I can send you a patch to accomplish this.  :)

I plan on putting this on all of my computers!  Excellent work, sir!

-B

--
Brian Ledbetter <brian@shadowcom.net>
http://www.shadowcom.net/brian/