Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2000 04:10:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        Brent <brents@ozemail.com.au>, "Thomas M. Sommers" <tms2@mail.ptd.net>, Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@physics.iisc.ernet.in>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Free X servers for Windows?

I'm using Exceed3D (the Hummingbird product Brett almost mentions below)
with Tera Term SSH and getting very nice results.

On Sat, 4 Nov 2000, Brett Glass wrote:

:The best one I've found myself is Hummingbird's. It seems to be faster
:at drawing and doesn't slow concurrently running Windows apps very much.
:It's not free, but is worth the price if you make heavy use of X.
:
:--Brett
: