Date:      28 Mar 2000 14:21:46 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Small X?

How 'bout instead something that acts like an Xterminal: boot from net
(or floppy then net?), run the Xserver on the diskless box? I'd like
to have a house full of such boxes running off a decent-sized diskful
system. That way I don't have to backup or configure very much; scales
nicely.

Any suggestion for setting this up? Get PicoBSD to do rarp and other
diskless boot operation, then get out of the way?