Date:      Wed, 16 May 2001 13:17:26 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@gargoyle.apana.org.au>
To:        "Randy Pratt" <rpratt@ezwv.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-docs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: (was) I'm leaving, now something like "anti official docs rant" :)

Thanks for the response Randy.

I figured there might be a spot of  "cheating" going on someplace :)
At least that means I can do similar stuff with Netscape / Solaris
rather than stuff around with the relatively poxy XFree thing.
I have done a the occasional screen capture using an SSH /
telnet / or VNC window in Windows .... it works OK with SSH
& telnet for the but the result from VNC is nothing to write home
about. A fair amount of your procedure is unfamiliar to me but I'll
try
to figure it out from your explanation. It would be nice to apply
your "picture tells a thousand words" approach to all the docs
(& particularly the man pages) .... be interesting to see how the
"old guard" react to this stuff though.