Date:      Tue, 01 Apr 2003 17:06:25 +0100
From:      Jason Thomson <jason.thomson@mintel.com>
To:        Kirk Strauser <kirk@strauser.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.8-RELEASE vs SA-03:07

I can vouch for that - I have just been bitten by the fact that the mini
iso image marked as 4.8-RELEASE does NOT appear to contain 4.8-RELEASE....

It is marked up as 4.8-RELEASE,  but loads of the files are old versions.

To reiterate:  DO NOT DOWNLOAD 4.8-RELEASE until it is announced.

Less haste more speed,  I guess.  The only reason I tried to do it,
 though was because the snapshots on snapshots.jp.freebsd.org stop on
the 29th,  and I wanted the sendmail updates.