Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:55:14 -0500
From:      Walter Brameld <brameld@twave.net>
To:        fuckit@subdimension.com, fuckit <fuckit@subdimension.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: uhhh

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, fuckit wrote:
> ok i know its probably just because im a moron but ive been trying to
> find this fucking freebsd on your ftp site for over an hour....

Well Mr. - ah - fuckit, you may wish to review this link: http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html
You need to make a pair of boot floppies using the kern.flp and
mfsroot.flp  images, boot up and follow the directions. In your case
I would recommend the 'Novice' install. The installation program will
allow you to install via ftp, thereby finding all the appropriate
files for you.

FYI, I installed via ftp using 'Custom', put in a pretty full-blown
system with X Windows and Desktop. Took about 7 hours.

 --  Walter

in·tel·lec·tu·al
n. Someone who has been educated past his/her level of intelligence.