Date:      Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:52:48 -0500 (CDT)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>, <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: is cardbus supported in 4.4-RCX

ok, so with freebsd 4.3 it doesnt panic, but it also doesnt seem to work
even tho it acts in a hopeful manner :-)

i've been off housecleaning for the last few hours and it had become clear
in my mind that this was a bug, so i'd just popped back over to check the
mail and see if anybody else thought so.

so here's what i am thinking about how to track this down:

assuming that the pccard stuff is an LKM ...hmm, i just looked in the 4.3
modules dir and it wasnt in there, it's not an LKM is it?

if it was then i'd install 4.4 over my laplink cable and then printf the
heck out of the lkm and then run it.

but that doesnt seem to be the case here.

 so i'll just pop the disks in and copy all the messages into mail by hand
in a while unless somebody has a better suggestion.

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life