Date:      26 May 1999 17:08:09 +0200
From:      Anton Berezin <tobez@plab.ku.dk>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   [RESOLVED] Matrox Meteor PPB/RGB Rev.C troubles

Thanks to everybody who responded to my message (either in this list
or in private E-mails).

I am happy to tell that the problem was resolved.  The fix consists of
reprogramming IBM 82351/2/3 PCI-PCI bridge, which is present on PPB
flavor of Meteor.  The exact values to pci_cfgwrite() to the chip were
provided by Matrox, though I also used suggestions from this list's
people and from the driver authors Mark Tinguely and Jim Lowe to learn
how and what to do.

I would like to ask for a review of the patch I made.  I'm sending it
in a separate message, to simplify subject filtering.  :-)

Thanks again,
--
Anton Berezin <tobez@plab.ku.dk>
The Protein Laboratory, University of Copenhagen