Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 14:18:37 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Hoskins <mike@adept.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard

On 12 Dec 2002, Andrew Thompson wrote:
> The onboard ethernet also works fine (vr0), but I am sceptical about its
> reliability/performance.

I'd heard it only worked in 10MB mode for some...  Not sure if that was in
general, Linux-related, BSD-related, etc.  (Been reading up on minis a lot
lately, can't keep everything straight.  :)

> > And, is there a place to buy complete boxes in the US?

Central Computer here in SF has some smallish PCs for sale, but not sure
if they're the same VIA variant.  I've been meaning to get down there
(couple blocks away) and see for myself.

Someone gave a US vendor for the mobos only (check archive), but most
machines/cases I've found have came from outside the US.  A lot of places
are even looking for US vendors.

Good luck,

--
Mike Hoskins		This message is RFC 1855 compliant,
mike@adept.org		www.adept.org/pub/rfcs/rfc1855.html