Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 20:36:15 -0500
From:      "Jonathan M. Slivko" <jmslivko@msn.com>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Pine 4.30

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C04768.0B634580

According to this list, there is a new version of UW Pine, version 4.30. =
I'm wondering: Does this new version fix the problem that made the commit=
ting team (Kris Kennaway in particular) mark the port as forbidden? I wou=
ld like to know so I can get the fixed version and offer it to my users i=
nstead of elm, etc. that I am offering now. Thanks. -- Jonathan M. Slivko=
Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://expl=
orer.msn.com

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C04768.0B634580

<BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>According to this li=
st, there is a new version of UW Pine, version 4.30. I'm wondering: Does =
this new version fix the problem that made the committing team (Kris Kenn=
away in particular)&nbsp;mark the port as forbidden? I would like to know=
 so I can get the fixed version and offer it to my users instead of elm, =
etc. that I am offering now. Thanks. -- Jonathan M. Slivko</DIV></BODY><D=
 more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explore=
r.msn.com</DIV>

------=_NextPart_001_0005_01C04768.0B634580--