Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 14:33:09 -0500 (CDT)
From:      morbid_t <austin@winternet.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   important

I don't know if you got my previous emails, but here is one if you
dindn't.  Upon installing freebsd, I get errors such as 'hd not found,
check hardware documentation.'  Also, I noticed that my serial ports,
paralles ports, and other major devices were not found.  I have a 2.14gb
scsi drive, and the freebsd partition is at the location on the harddrvie
of about 1600mgs.  Did I partition it at the wrong spot, or is it some
other problem?

Thankyou.