Date:      Tue, 8 Jul 2008 23:31:28 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Remko Lodder" <remko@elvandar.org>
To:        "Andrew Storms" <astorms@ncircle.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-security@freebsd.org" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: BIND update?

On Tue, July 8, 2008 11:22 pm, Andrew Storms wrote:
> I agree Remko.  I meant this more as of a timing and planning question
> than
> a "the sky is falling!".  Was curious to know if/when an update might be
> available so schedules could be set.
>
> Thanks.

I cannot tell anything yet about a schedule or a plan for updates yet. We
(Security Team) first need to investigate what actions are required before
we can get to this step. I am sure we will try to resolve this as soon as
possible (and send out the word, if needed by an advisory).

Thanks,
Remko
(hat: Secteam)

--