Date:      Mon, 02 Jul 2001 23:59:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.org, developers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Kernel Meeting

This is just a heads up to let you all know that once I've gathered in the
various IRC logs and notes from the kernel meeting (Matt Dillon took some
excellent notes that he's forwarded already, thanks Matt!) I'll write up a
summary and forward it all out (along with whatever method we come up with for
viewing the videotape Jordan took (thanks Jordan!)) to these lists.

--

John Baldwin <john@baldwin.cx> -- http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
PGP Key: http://www.Baldwin.cx/~john/pgpkey.asc