Date:      Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:17:46 -0700
From:      "Greg Smith" <freebsd_mail@yahoo.com>
To:        "Alex Kwan" <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to config jp106 keyboard on MS Windows98 (English Version)

Alex,

I think the first thing to do is find someone with proper Japanese
Win98.  Then try their copy of keyboard.inf instead of yours.  You
should be able to backup and replace these files by mounting the C
partition under FreeBSD.

This should add the proper PnP codes for your keyboard to Win98,
assuming your keyboard is reasonably standard.

You may also need their copy of keyboard.drv for Windows, and
keyboard.sys and keybrd2.sys for DOS.  Please don't blame me if you get
other funny behavior after replacing all these files.

Greg