Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 1996 22:11:28 +0200 (EET)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        invalid opcode <coredump@nervosa.com>
Cc:        Rudy Gireyev <RGIREYEV@bellind.com>, "'hackers@FreeBSD.org'" <hackers@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Becoming a Developer.

On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, invalid opcode wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, Narvi wrote:
> > I can't think of a person who couldn't help.
>
> Bob Dole?
Sorry, I'm glueless about that on the moment (first time see the name).

In general: Yes, of course I do know there are people who for some
reasons can't help - but anyone having:

	1) at least e-mail connection to internet
	2) access to hardware capable of running FreeBSD
	3) some willingness and ability to stay working on
	    something undertaken

can help.

Actually, the first point is not mandatory - one can post the floppies
using snail-mail to his friend/another FreeBSDer who then e-mails/ftps
them in... :)

	Sander.
	^^^^^^