Date:      Wed, 19 Aug 1998 14:13:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Lanny Baron <beef@cybertouch.org>
To:        Stewart Heckenberg <youdaman@reincarnate.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New to FreeBSD

  Hi Stewart,

 I kinda wonder why you call FreeBSD a clone. But as I understand it,
FreeBSD is the free version of Berkely Unix. Anyways I have been *trying*
to learn FreeBSD for about 3 years. I am only getting the hand of it now.
Let me tell you, it was worth every pain staking minuet. What FreeBSD can
do is absolutely amazing.

 Well I hope you fall in love with FreeBSD as much as I did and still do.

lanny