Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 1997 17:13:38 -3100 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb>
To:        ccsanady@nyx.pr.mcs.net (Chris Csanady)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Linus Torvalds' talk moved to Sibley Aud. (fwd)

Chris Csanady wrote:

> >Ooh, definitely.  "Where can I get the Linux CVS repository so I can see
> >what's changed and when?"
>
> If all you want to know is what has changed and when.. never fear!
>
> It's in each of the source files!  ;-) Well, maybe not the diffs, but every
> person that has ever fixed a minor nit HAS to have their name mentioned
> in the files for what they did...

	let me get this straight.
	in the source file, you get thename of each gentleman that has
	contributed to the code...but you can not get the actual contribution.
	(well maybe you do, unless some other blighter has overwritten
	part of it.  either way you dont knwo what he changed.)

	;))   god i love it.
jmb