Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 19:41:25 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Simon Shapiro <Shimon@i-Connect.Net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.freebsd.dk>
Subject:   Re: panic: free: multiple free

Well, on my case , about 3 weeks ago had a -current that couldn't
do make world ... Tried different versions of  -current -1 week, -2 weeks,
-3 week . I cycle the power on my box and presto the system was in a
good state from then it has not failed once . My case is a little
different because sometimes I pop the box into win95 and I suspect
that in one of those win 95 left my box in a bad state. At any rate,
whenever I run win95 I tend to just cycle the power before  booting to
FreeBSD just got too much interesting hardware in system 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio