Date:      Sat, 30 Sep 1995 22:52:52 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        jfieber@indiana.edu
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing handbook chapter COMPLETE

    John> This adds around 40 pages to the handbook and looks to be
    John> much more complete than any standard unix admin books I have
    John> around...

So that extra BS in technical writing is finally paying off.

    John> The first sectioning tag should have been <chapt> instead of
    John> <sect> I changed it and bumped the first <sect1>'s up to
    John> <sect>'s.

Fair enough, and thanks for making the adjustments.

    John> There was also one dead reference to BLAH, which I
    John> assumed you had intended to be printing:kernel.  Again, if
    John> that was not right, we can change it.

Ooops, thanks for catching that.  I thought I cleaned them all out.
Actually, that one (line 441) should've been a reference to the (not
yet existent?) kernel configuration chapter.

I just checked a realized there was one more BLAH that shouldn't have
made it through.  Could you take it out (line 931)?  I'd recommend
rewording like:

	For more information on the ... see the file ... </tt>.

and just end the sentence there.

    John> Okay, now go change that.  Take her a honeymoon getaway
    John> weekend somewhere.

Already got tickets to Hawaii for later this month!

    John> (And don't sneak in any computer magazines.)

Awwwwww ...   :-(

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I went down the street to the 24-hour grocery.  When I got there, the
guy was locking the front door.  I said, "Hey, the sign says you're
open 24 hours."  He said, "Yes, but not in a row." -- Steven Wright