Date:      Fri, 28 Jun 2002 06:25:23 -0400
From:      "Mark A-J. Raught" <mraught@acm.org>
To:        "'FreeBSD mobile list'" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   bsd-airtools... Card and GPS recommendations

So what cards does everyone recommend for the bsd-airtools? I currently
use a linksys WPC-11 but was thinking about looking around for one with
an external antenna connector. I'd really like to play around with a
Pringles can! :)

Also are there any cheaper GPS solutions that the airtools like? I saw
the GPS available for the Handspring, but I doubt it communicates
through
the cradle, and I doubt even more the airtools would get along with it.
I'd rather not spend an arm and a leg to play around a little, but it's
just so nifty. I'm going to check out my dad's GPS this weekend. He's
really into hiking and not so much for computers, but I'm sure he'd let
me borrow it temporarily. I don't remembed it having any external ports
though... oh well.

thanks in advance for any answers,
-mark