Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2000 19:53:11 +0400
From:      Kostya <kvg@carrier.kiev.ua>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org

Hello doc,

  Recently found that great FreeBSD.org site....

  U guys R great and thanks a lot for suporting The Progect...  That
  helped me a lot in understanding & learning how to use and
  adnministrate that great product....

  But....  therefore there lots of Russian mirrors of the site,I
  failed to find that great Handbook of yours in Russian...
  Actually... I've no problem 'bout it....  my English is far not
  perfect but it's good enougth to understand all the issues on using
  The Product.... Yeah, just like this: 'The Product' :))

  So I've just thought ....  is that OK if I do the translation...  In
  Russian.. I mean the Copyright and the things... I won't do this if
  it's illegal... if  it breaks any copyright laws and the things....

  I'm good with that 'tecnical (computer-ralated) English' so I
  guarantee that all the terms and 'special words' will be interpreted
  correctly...

  For sure U're the first and ( if U insist) - the only one to
  recieve the translated version to post. Uh - that's
  the second part of the question - is that OK to post it on any
  Russian (or Ukrainian - I'm from Ukraine) NON-COMMERCIAL site?

  Thank's anyway....

  Kostya Guryanov (Thenin)
  mailto:kvg@carrier.kiev.ua
  mailto:thenin@mail.ru