Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:56:03 -0600
From:      Dave Vollenweider <radioguy@uni.edu>
To:        Graham Bentley <gbentley@uk2.net>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD as Desktop

You might want to give Sylpheed a try.  I've been using that one for months
and never had a problem with it.  It's lightweight yet provides most if not
all the features of other GUI email clients.

If you insist on making it look the same as everything else, i.e. using GTK2
instead of GTK1, go with the sylpheed-gtk2 port.  That's what I'm using and
I haven't had any problems with it.

- Dave V.