Date:      Sat, 08 May 2021 22:51:02 -0700
From:      Weaver <weaver@riseup.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dell Optiplex 980 Desktop

Greetings,

I've lurked long enough and decided to take the plunge.
I have the above specified desktop machine.
I've done searches and checked out the hardware compatibility list, but
still not sure if all aspects are catered to.
Has anybody installed on this machine before and, if so, did they
encounter any hiccups or outright incompatibilities?
Thanks for any time and trouble taken.
Cheers!

Harry.

--
`The first stage of fascism should more appropriately be called
Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power'.