Date:      Sat, 06 Nov 1999 23:45:28 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        rand@meridian-enviro.com (Douglas K. Rand)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ on -stable

In message <87d7tni1p9.fsf@deneb.meridian-enviro.com> Douglas K. Rand writes:
: I ran into a problem with the ISA Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ in that
: the ex driver used the hardware address to determine if the card is a
: Pro/10 or a Pro/10+. If you have a Pro/10+ and the ethernet address
: doesn't start with 00:A0:C9 then you need to patch if_ex.c to
: recognize the new hardware address prefix as a Pro/10+.
:
: Here is the diff I did to if_ex.c to get it to work for me:

The card is probing correctly in -stable.  It just never interrupts.
I think this is a different problem.  -current is seems to just work.

Warner