Date:      Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:48:33 CEST
From:      "Vincent Bruijnes" <vinxs_@hotmail.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /stand/sysinstall cannot find any disks ?

I think it's advisable to put in the handbook, not to use sysinstall if some
of you think it's crap cause the manual isn't as consistent as it should be
on some places. Like making a new world is not always that good explained
like it can or maybe should be.
Besides, can you tell me why sysinstall doesn't function? I usually do
always manually as a die hard but i'm interested in the reason why if anyone
of you has time to explain me.
Thanks

Vincent Bruijnes
Die-Hard Unix since 1826