Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 1999 14:50:20 -0600
From:      Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>, Steve LaRocca <steve@adpcc.ds.adp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Y2K Question

> Please direct your questions to freebsd-questions next time, thanks.

Actually in his defense the y2k statement page, says:  If you have further
questions....contact freebsd-bugs.

> There have been some efforts by, I thought, Danial Sobral(sp?) on the Y2k
> readiness and it is my firm believe that since the 2.2 branch is officially
> declared dead to upgrade to 3.1-STABLE which is believed to be very, very
> compliant.

It was Daniel O'Callaghan (danny@FreeBSD.org).  But, unfortunately, he
seems to be kinda busy lately and not responding to email or updating his
web site. :-(

Look at http://www.freebsd.org/~danny/ for the Y2K audit information.

It is my belief that all known Y2K bugs have been fixed in both 2.2-STABLE
and 3.1-STABLE, but I may be wrong.

--

Nathan Ahlstrom
nrahlstr@winternet.com