Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 17:09:30 -0500 (EST)
From:      Stefan Molnar <stefan@exis.net>
To:        Cassandra Perkins <cassy@loop.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MHS Conversions?

> Does anyone have any experience converting Novel's MHS formatted mail to
> smtp formatted mail?  Is there a port available for this purpose?

>From last I tried, I could not do it.  So I used Mecury on the Novell
server to put out smtp, from last I checked it is freewaer, or very little
cost for shareware.  Once going it work great with my freebsd server as a
mail relay.  And since mecury uses the Bindry (I think it can use NDS I
was using 3.11 at the time) for usernames and mail file space it was an
okay alterntive.  Figureing out the NLMs was kinda anoying.

Stefan Molnar