Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 1997 10:57:40 +0100
From:      Andy Cowan <andyc@waverider.net.uk>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Network Address Translation

Hi,

I'm supplying a FreeBSD router to a customer using an sync X.21 card.

Configuring this is no problem. However, in this case I need to avoid
renumbering the client's network - does anyone know of anything I can use
to translate addresses coming in on one interface to the internal addresses
(like IJPPP does, but without using IJPPP :-)

Andy

Andy Cowan			               Tel: 01564 795888
Technical Director		      	        Fax: 01564 795177
Wave Rider Internet plc	          	http://www.waverider.co.uk