Date:      Sun, 12 Nov 2000 18:11:26 +1030
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Greg Lehey

On Friday, 10 November 2000 at 17:54:49 +0000, Terry Lambert wrote:
> As usual, your mail server is being hypercritical of my ISP,
> which has a zero tolerance for SPAM.  So I can't reply to
> your personal email.

You could try grog@FreeBSD.org.  But I've updated the database to
allow mail from you (with the address to which I'm replying).

> What antiSPAM system are you using, that it's so anal?  Have you
> considered switching to something less anal, like RBL?

It's some old addition to sendmail.  I think I got it off hub some
years back, before they changed MTAs.  And yes, I need to update it.

> It seems to me that even ORBS is more forgiving than the stuff you
> are using, and those guys are Nazis...

Hmm.  I don't block whole /22s like ORBS.  But most of this is based
on a rather radical "one spam and you're blocked" technique.  I get
enough mail as it is, and clever people find ways to contact me anyway
:-)

Greg