Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2014 10:25:00 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        desktop@freebsd.org, "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Story of a laptop user

hi,

Try (if I'm reading your dump correctly):

_SB.PCI0.PEG0.VGA.LCD._BCM
_SB.PCI0.PEG1.VGA.LCD._BCM
_SB.PCI0.GFX0.DD02._BCM

.. god I wish we had a way to actually just dump the tree in a useful
fashion to inspect what objects there are.

Anyway, do the acpi_call hacks to various nodes that have _BCM in them
and see if setting any of them changes your brightness.

-a