Date:      Sun, 03 Jan 1999 20:17:19 -0600
From:      Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dchapman@houabg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Advertisement

In message <368FFDD4.14E34657@houabg.com>, "David W. Chapman Jr." wrote:
} Jon Hamilton wrote:
}
} > In message <368FD021.4C0CC43A@houabg.com>, "David W. Chapman Jr." wrote:
} > } Why would anyone in here want to listen to that crappy scam
} >
} > I don't know.  Why would they want to listen to you complain about a
} > crappy scam?
}
} I don't know but I sure don't want to listen to you complain about me
} complaining.

I'm sure everyone else doesn't want to listen to you complain about
me complaining about you complaining, either.  One difference between
my complaint and yours is that I had the courtesy to *not* copy the
mailing list on my original reply.

--
   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton@pobox.com