Date:      Thu, 30 Aug 2001 22:28:55 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Blaz Zupan <blaz@inlimbo.org>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Security update packages don't recognized patched 4.3-RELEASE

I usually cvsup RELENG_4_3 to update our servers, but this time I wanted to
quickly patch the lpd hole by simply installing the update package.
Unfortunatelly it complains that it can only be installed on 4.3-RELEASE.
Well, I *am* running 4.3-RELEASE, but patched up to 4.3-RELEASE-p14. I believe
the +INSTALL script should support this, what do others think?