Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2003 21:00:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Darwin/OSX Bluetooth code

Dear Hackers,

Does anyone know if Apple has released Darwin/OSX Bluetooth code to the
public? Quick look at http://www.opensource.apple.com/ did not reveal
anything particularly useful (although i did not try really hard :)

I'm currently thinking about un-Netgraph'ing FreeBSD code to make it portable
to other BSD style systems. I'm trying to look at other implementations
and learn as much as i can. In particular i'm trying to figure out how to
minimize OS dependent code and what is the right abstractions levels.

thanks,
max