Date:      Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:54:20 -0800
From:      Dima Dorfman <dima@unixfreak.org>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: buildworld Problems at NTP

> Any more ideas what to try here?

I'm sure you already thought of this, but have you made sure that you
aren't running any memory-hogging applications?  I just compiled all
the ntp programs on my laptop which is a Pentium 75 with 24MB of
memory and 64MB of swap (I didn't do an entire buildworld; I don't
really want to wait a day).  It's running 5.0-20001223-CURRENT, and
compiled the ntp suite from 5.0-20010101-CURRENT.

Hope this helps

					Dima Dorfman
					dima@unixfreak.org