Date:      Sun, 27 Jan 2002 20:10:38 -0600 (CST)
From:      <burningclown@westhost43.westhost.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   portupgrade/pkgdb problem

Hi,

I've been trying to sort out some Gnome dependency problems I've been
having, using portupgrade, pkgdb and portsclean. Unfortunately, I'm now
getting the same error with all three of these, and I can't trace what's
causing it. When I attempt to do anything with any of these utilities, I
get this:

env: /usr/local/bin/ruby_s: No such file or directory

I tried installing the ruby and ruby_static ports (that's all I could
think of for 'ruby_s'), but that didn't help. Not sure what to try next
-- the tools all just stop right there, and my system itself is pretty
sludged up at this point.

Grateful for any ideas ...

Glenn Becker