Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:20:29 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        That Guy <thatguy_11@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Any good mpeg, mpg, avi, general media players (movies)

> real, of course I didn't spend much time on configuration.  I like mpegtv if

You could and should just use the mtvp commandline thing, without the mtv
GUI. There are other things in the making but mtvp is still good enough
for me. And for "real" content, you need the "Real" player in every
case... I dont know of any "general media players", maybe Bill Gates
writes one for us. Or you ?

H.